Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A funny story....

This might offend some.....I really hope it does not. Kelsey said it all so matter of fact.


I'm driving in the car.

I can see her n the rear view mirror. She has her thumb and pointer finger from each hand together. Then she brings both hands together to make the tinniest triangle.

Kelsey: You see this?

Me: What?

Kelsey: DO you see how small this is?

Me: Yes Kelsey I do. What is it?

Kelsey: My boobs. They are so tiny Mom. You see tiny like this. She is doing her hand gesture again and is showing me.

Kyler:(From the back seat)Did she say boobs? Snicker snicker....

Kelsey:Did I say a bad word? Mommy I'm sorry. They are so small. Not like you!!!

Me: I have not spoken yet. Kilean is in the front seat with her hand over her mouth.

We decide to let it go. I did tell her she was right and they would grow. She said ok and continued with her talking the whole way there!!!

I'm just sharing a 5 minute blurb in my busy, hectic,fun life!!!!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

That is too funny!! I love those witty things they say. I have a funny story to tell you that is way too offending for most that read my blog. I know you would appreciate it.

Brooke Akins said...

hahahaha

she is so funny
i always hear the funniest things out of her its so funny

<3

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

So funny!
I love little kids. they say the darndest things!

Kyle said...

That is so cute and funny! What a cute...glad you shared that story!

Amanda said...

Too cute! I love the innocence.

London was fascinated with boobies for a long time. The subject doesn't come up as much anymore and that's okay with me. :)

Shelly said...

That is hilarious! I love it!