Friday, May 23, 2008

CVS.... another fabulous day!!!!

I had 2 coupons for CVS that were going to expire today. One for 19.99 and another for 11.97. I had to make it a point to use my coupons or be out 32 smackeroos. That was not going to happen to me....

Transaction number 1.....






I just love this store. I spent a little over 30.00 in merchandise. After coupons I paid 1.60 OOP (out of Pocket) The best part I got 6.00 back in ECB's.
I was excited about this deal but a little more on the next deal. Oh and I also got a coupon for 10.00 off your next purchase of 50.00 or more.


Transaction #2




I used the 10.00 coupon I got in the 1st transaction plus I had 45.00 more in coupons. My total over 55.00. I spent 1.70 OOP and wait for it....... I got back 16.00 in ECB's

Moral of the story..... Don't let you ECB's expire and look at the CVS adds. They have one for every month. Then they also do one for every week. I found it a little confusing to start with, but fun in the end.

I have to limit my shopping there. I have found it to be addicting. I am sometimes more interested in how much free stuff I can get. Or what is the best scenario I can come up with....So in the end I will never run out of razors,shampoo,toothpaste,toothbrushes,soap, and I had fun doing it!!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

so are you doing coupon sense yet? Im still waiting to show you.

mother of seven said...

No I am not. That is next I think. One thing at a time:)

Shelly said...

How do you do get all of these coupons?? That is AMAZING!

Debbie said...

WOW impressive!!!!

Amanda said...

WooHoo! You go girl! Ain't it fun?