Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer begins today... on a rainy 65 degree day!!!!!

Today is the last day of quiet around her!!!!. Kyler had a field trip/ice cream social. I'm sure his last week of school was more fun than learning. But they all earned it.

Keigan will go into 11th, Brie'el 10th, Kilean 8th, And Bryce 6th!!!!
The kids are going up too fast around here.



I think Kyler has really gotten the concept of swinging down!!!!






I remember when I had to help Kyler with the monkey bars. now he can do it all on his own. Another proud moment.


Say cheese!!!!



Now that school is out, we have already slid into comfortable mode rather quickly around here. I am glad. The kids worked so hard. They really need a break.











There is one little thing I need to make sure I have a hold on before we get much further......That is the mess. One good thing about them at school is they do not leave anything behind. But when they are home that is another story. My favorite catch phrase is "That was not me" I am going to have to practice what I preach and stick to my guns and NOT ARGUE WITH CHILDREN!!!!




But other than that I am very excited to have them all home and have a wonderful summer.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

I spent all day today getting a hold of the mess my house has become with being so busy these last couple weeks...feels so good!
Thanks for your comment on my blog...it made me feel better! You are the mom expert :)

Julie said...

I swear Jodi, we have so much in common...my house looked just like that yesterday...and you're right, they deserve it!! We should try to get together this summer. Talk to you soon.

Laurel said...

I'm not in the mood for getting hold of the mess around here. I'm in the mood to watch movies and snuggle under a blanket. I'm blaming the rain.

Hey! I heard a news story about your brother's trapeez school on the radio yesterday. I loved that he mentioned his sister with 7 kids. I was like Hey! I know who he's talking about.