Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am so proud of you guys!!!!!!!

Bryce and Kilean had their saxophone recitals tonight. I am super proud of them. I am lucky enough to have the best saxophone teacher in town. She puts so much effort into each child. I could ramble on and on about her....

Kilean has gone since 4th grade and has exceed far beyond and of our expectations. Bryce started late this year and has improved more than a grade level.


This is Kilean playing her very own soprano saxophone. She shines on this instrument. She is playing with a senior from Dobson High and Miss Judi!!!



It's Bryce's turn. This is his 2nd recital so he was a little nervous. But he played just fine!!!!



This is the group. These kids are all great friends. I feel lucky to be a part of it.



This group is amazingly fun to be around. Can you tell how silly they are?




Judi and my kids.




Just Kilean....



Each recital she gets something special for the kids. She had these shirts made for them. They are awesome. Not to mention all the other things she did tonight! She always goes overboard.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Judy's great isn't she? I love her!!