Thursday, May 8, 2008

The boys....and their saxophones!!!!!



I want to start off saying our boys did well. This 5th grade band improved a lot this year. As all seasoned band parents know, elementary band concerts are "interesting" to say the least. This director was peculiar. I am hoping not to offend anyone!!!!!





Bryce and Cameron were being silly tonight and I was unable to get a very good shot of them. They like to goof around,which makes it difficult.



After their concert we went to Bahama Bucks and got a snowcone!!!! They were thrilled!!!!! I will encourage them to practice this summer. They both have improved a lot this school year.


After their concert I went to the high school for the high school concert as well. I really enjoyed listening to them play. Both Keigan and Brie'el are in wind ensemble. It is a treat to listen to them both play the same songs!!!!


I am tired, but it is a good night.

No comments: