Sunday, May 18, 2008

T-ball is over!!!!!

I am happy/sad all in one on this one. Kyler really enjoyed t-ball. It was finally his turn to play. I will not lie to you, there were times when he did not want to go. At one point in time, he decided it was boring and he had already "mastered the game". At age 6!!!!

He loved hitting practice in the back yard or playing catch. He really liked playing with his friends and getting to know new ones.

But there is the biggest fun thing of all....snacks!!!!! We had snacks the last game. Kyler insisted in Baseball cookies. I had fun with them. He was so proud...

Now we all know the REAL reason why our kids love to play sports. Trophies!!!!!! I must say he is slightly disappointed he has to wait for it. We thanked the coach, gave them our gift.....Now where's my trophy!!!!























As you can see Kyler learned a lot this year playing ball. We now understand there are 4 bases. We know which direction to run. We are learning EVERYONE does now need to run for the ball(Magnet ball we call it),and most of all, we learned to be a team player!!!!

2 comments:

The Kriloff Klan said...

Yaaaaa! Baseball is almost over! Now we only have the tournament after tonight & tomorrow night game! Kins goes to Angela's Flip Zone. It has been fun!

Laurel said...

Don't forget. He also learned to throw the ball really, really well. Just ask your old tv, right? Now that it's over 100 degrees, I'm very happy to not have baseball.

Thanks again for a delicious dinner. I had to go home and lie down for my belly's sake. But oh so good!!!