Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mommy Tip Tuesday!!!




If your kids love baths they will love this.......





I got Kelsey the cutest toy ever!!! It is called Bath time Belle. She comes with a little wand that you put bath fizzies into. She puts the wand into the water and it changes the color. We loved it. Belle is in the bath tub with her every time. It did not come with a lot of bath fizzies. So near the end we had to use them sparingly. I thought I would be able to find more tablets but I was wrong........ Kelsey played with her Bath time Belle without her wand(working that is).

I looked at stores and online for replacement tablets. I had no luck. One day I was in Walmart and I found this.......





The answer to Kelsay's prayers. Tablets!!!!!They are made by crayola and they work wonderfully. They cost 3.49. Kelsey does not ask for much, but she loves taking a bath. And now I do not have to expain again(for the millionth time)why we ran out of tablets and why I can't "just get some more!!"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Those look cool! Please tell me you can get them in pink. No sense buying anyting for London if it's not pink!

mother of seven said...

The red looks pink.......Really it does and Kirby can use the blue ones!!!!!!