Monday, May 26, 2008

Another CVS story....

I was at the grocery store today getting stuff for girls camp and the BBQ we were having today. All of a sudden I asked my friend, "What day is it?" Now you would think something important was happening. No it was me fretting that one of my precious ECB coupons had expired. They had. One for 16.47. At this point I have forgotten why I was at Walmart, and I am deep in thought on the money wasted. I wondered what I had bought that was no longer "FREE"


So I called CVS. And asked them if I am out of luck. The cashiers in the past have told me to NEVER let them go bad. But this one was awesome. She told me to get in as quickly as I could and she would take care of it. They sometimes take them even if they are expired. She said do not ever throw them away. I almost had.

So I went in and bought 44.00 worth of stuff and paid 1.36 OOP and got 12.00 back in ECB.


I was thrilled. So the moral of the story is it always pays to ask......Never throw away and expired ECB, and always shop at CVS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ohhollyf said...

It NEVER hurts to ask, so happy for you, Holly