Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy Tip Tuesday!!!!




I have decided that I love these!!!!!!Kyler and Kelsey will sit anywhere and color. They are different. They are wonderful. They do not make a mess. You can not write on others. Or on the walls, your arms, legs, face, or your little sister. Oh and I forgot... the seat in your car.

They come in finger paints or markers. The coloring books come in many Disney themes. Kyler got "Cars" and Kelsey got "Mermaid" They also have writing tablets you can make up your own designs on.




My kids love any activity.....



The finger paints are way fun...






I think Kelsey loves her Disney Coloring books the best.




If you are looking for something different, something new, and something mess free, this is the answer for you!!!!!

4 comments:

Michele Bushman said...

Jodi,
I need to get these books. Thanks for the reminder.
Your blogs are so cute.
Michele

Ruth said...

I love them for church. They don't mess up their church clothes. Plus they love that they think it really is magic!!

Shelly said...

I agree with you. I love these! My kids will spend hours using them. Great mommy tip!

Kyle said...

Love these...they are also nice for road trips!