Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What is this?

When I moved into this house, one of the perks was a wonderful already landscaped yard. I have only had to replace one plant. Ok dead one that is.... I have one plant in particular(that I was never sure what it was)that had a hard time. It looks prehistoric and the leaves in it were never very pretty. But I always thought it was planted for a reason. I mean who in their right mind would plant an ugly plant? Was it on sale?Ok I think I have made my point. So I get in my car today and this is what I saw....

Is this plant happy to see me? I mean for real.....I can't wait to see what is inside. I must say it did make me laugh, and laughing is good.

Any one out there know what this is?

2 comments:

Kyle said...

You are too funny~ I don't know anything about plants so I can't help you with this one :)

Anonymous said...

I think its called a Yucca plant, or at least that's what my mom called it! I enjoyed reading your blog. Great music too!