Sunday, April 27, 2008

I LOVE weekends like this....

I had a really busy weekend. But this time we were with family. It was easy going. We did what we wanted when we wanted. We had good food.Good conversation and happy times.We played computer games...




We watched TV......



Bryce loves this show. I wonder which girl he thinks is cute?




We napped.....





We got our "Fairly Odd Parents" fix



We did not want to smile at the camera AGAIN!!!!!



On Saturday we went to my Mom and Corbin's house. We ate yummy nachos and talked.
We live in the wonderful state of Arizona. So that means we swim whenever. The younger you are the earlier you start:)




Love the pool..





Brenlie had an almost birthday dinner!!!!



Brenlie enjoyed the Whipping Cream the most. I gave her a bowl and she went to town.






Well I don't think I have forgot anything? Tomorrow is Brenlie's BIG DAY!!!! I'm sure I will have something to say......(have I ever been know to be tight lipped?) I will work on that I promise. wink wink

No comments: