Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kelsey's way of thinking......

I'm sitting at the dinner table enjoying conversation. My house is noisy, so I can not hear what everyone is saying. But I do hear this:

Kelsey..... "Grandpa Santa is watching us every day"

My Dad..... "Really"

Kelsey..... "yep"

Kelsey..... "He knows where I live"

My Dad..... "I know, I made sure of it"

Kelsey..... "Cuz if your not good, you get ROCKS!!!!"

My Dad..... "What?"

Kelsey..... "ROCKS!! Did you know Kyler collects them?"

My Dad is speachless right now..... then he says "Be lucky you get rocks!!!

By this point Kelsey has lost interest in their conversation and has moved on to something else.



So at the Wiles house Santa hands out rocks and everyone else gets coal?


She is so funny. She talks a mile a minute and most of the time I just nod and say "ok" or "good Job"

Like the other day she says to me,"Be careful when you are combing my hair" At this point I am putting spray in hoping it won't take too long. Then she says,"Cuz I have nuts in there."





I'm thinking "nuts" "nuts" what is she talking about? Then it dawns on me "knots!!"



NUTS KNOTS sound the same, but do not look the same. HEE HEE

I wish I could remember all of the funny things my kids said over the years. There were some good ones:)

4 comments:

Kyle said...

That is so funny!
Of course I don't mind if you link the same links as mine..I don't know most of those people either..just think they have fun blogs so go right ahead. You and I must have the same taste :)

Amanda said...

London gets "nuggets" in her hair. I can't remember though if she started that or I did.

The other day, I asked London if she did something (can't remember what) and she said, "I didn't see myself do it". I cracked up!

The Kriloff Klan said...

I love it! That is so cute! I love the little things they say! Too bad they grow up!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I wish I had written some of those things down when my oldest were young. You think you'll always remember it at the time.