Friday, April 11, 2008

Get it cleaned up!!!!!









This is my house right now.... The baby was born almost a year ago(April 28th will be a year)I can no longer use that as an excuse. But you know what? I'd rather be doing other things. Like, well let's be honest anything else!!!!!! But I am done looking at it. I have spent the last 2 days taking pictures of things I no longer want and listing them on craigslist. After one days work(LOL) I have 95.00 in my pocket, and many more things I now want to get rid of. I am looking to simplify a few things and open up my house.
My goal by the end of next week is to finish listing my items and get each room organized. Ok, maybe it will take 2 weeks. I also need to help organize my kids rooms. They need/want to clean up their rooms also.



I must say I feel better. You would not know it, but organization makes me happy. So hopefully in the next couple of weeks some things will change around here......

I think I am going to endorse the phrase......Less is more!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

It always feels so good to get everything cleaned out and organized...good luck~