Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crazy mom over here......



Sometimes I wonder.....Am I totally crazy? For instance. I am exhausted. I wonder why? I ponder. Oh I know. I left Friday morning at 6am for Temecula California. Almost 400 miles of driving with an 11 month,4 year old, and a 6 year old boy. I was thinking. Dress them in their clothes for the next day, put them in the car, and they should sleep for awhile. Mistake number 1 never assume.
How many times can a 6 year old ask "Are we there yet?" Answer.....more than 100 times.We also took great interest in which city we were in.....Which state we were in....Which country we were in....What language they spoke. A lot of questions for a 6 year old boy. I have a TV in my car.Can't they just watch a movie? Now it is a new question."How many movies will it be til we get there?"
You wonder, "Did I make it in one piece?" Yes!!!! "Did we have fun?" Still a yes. "Do I want to go again?" NO!!!!! Mistake number 2. You should probably have help.
We did have fun times.......
1. We took long baths
2. We got to jump from bed to bed..( Not my most proud moment)
3. We played at a park, learned how to swing on our own
4. Ate junk food alot
5. We colored and played with playdoh with mom
6. Played in a huge sand pile (now your understand the bath)
7. Went shopping at the mall and got big boy sunglasses
8. Oh and watched Brie'el play soccer (she did really well by the way)

The ride home was better. We had Brie'el in the car. She is a great help. San Diego area is beautiful. We love it there. We took in each minute slowly and had a wonderful time..... But I am still recovering:)

1 comment:

The Kriloff Klan said...

All I have to say is you are SUPERMOM!