Sunday, April 27, 2008

I screwed up!!!!

Help me!!! Is there anyone out there who can help me? I was playing around and lost a few things. I feel fortunate enough to at least be able to view anything. Notice the time!
I can not do anything with my template and everything is lost....... Its is probably easy. But not for this blonde!!! I will take you out for lunch ... Come on guys a good deal:)


On my dashboard it says post settings template view blog



Its is supposed to say post settings layout

2 comments:

Kyle said...

When you change your template you lose all your sidebar stuff...guess you figured that out now!!
I am pretty sure you can't get it back..sorry!

mother of seven said...

I knew that... but when you hit template its is all scrambled. no places to edit or add anything like I used to.....:( So I think i messed something else up