Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CVS Rules!!!

I think I love CVS. I have a friend who shops there and saves a lot of money. I thought it looked like fun, but do I have the time? Then I thought if Amanda has the time, so do I. So I began learning about CVS and Extra Care Bucks. I had 31.98 in ECB's that were going to expire on 4-23-08(that's a no no), So I needed to go back soon.
Here's what I got today......






It is 110.64 in items. I spent 15.89 Out of Pocket(OOP) and I have 61.92 in Extra Care Bucks to spend on my next purcgase. I had 91.89 in coupons... Is that not the craziest thing? Here is who I have to thank Amanda and Money Saving Mom


This might be a small addiction, I'm not sure yet. But I certainly DIG the savings;) Woo hoo!!!!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Thats awesome...I am going to have to check out their deals!

Laurel said...

Okay, I think I want to start doing this. How do I begin?

Widdison Warbler said...

I think I've seen this before. I'm not sure how to do it. Will you give a class????? ha ha ha

mother of seven said...

We'll do lunch or have the kids play and I'll share!!! The Ladies at cvs are great especially if they know you are new at it.

Michele Bushman said...

me too!!!!