Saturday, April 12, 2008

Brenlie Girl....

Brenlie is growing up so fast. She is growing up to be this amazing,gentle,sweet,precious girl. Today we had a first. Now for all of you that know her, she did not take to crawling very quickly. She is the 7th child in my family and we all pick her up. Whenever she wants. Brie'el nicknamed her "pretty Princess" She is right.
So today we are all in the back yard, and we look over to see this.......




None of us could believe it. Even the neighboor kids were all screaming. Jodi!!!! And MOM!!! from my kids......go get your camera Brenlie is standing. They all know me too well. I try to capture all moments and this is a great one. She is so proud of herself. She talks this babytalk that is so darn cute. And by this point she is going a mile a minute. I must say I believe she will be walking by 1. Now that she knows she can stand, she is doing it a lot.




I'm thinking at this point, she might know she is "pretty princess"




I can't get past the blue eyes.... I hope they stay. Frank's Dad had really blue eyes, let's hope they stick:)

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Wowsie, wow wow!! What a big day. It's always so fun to see them get moving. She's so dang cute!

Kyle said...

She is so cute! That is so exciting that she is stanging..now its on to walking! Glad you were able to "capture the moment" with your camera!

Amanda said...

Wow! She is adorable! No wonder you all pick her up. I'm surprised anyone puts her down!

The Kriloff Klan said...

I can't believe that you get get that on camara! What a fun day!