Saturday, April 26, 2008

Relay for life



I am proud of my girls. Friday night they participated in Relay For Life. Franks dad died from prostate cancer this past year. So my girls had a special reason to do this. Right after Troy passed Brie'el cut her hair for Locks of Love. She had 10 inches cut.

They walked the track last nigh at Desert Ridge High School for 6 hours. I think this was a good experience. Next year I am hoping to get a bunch of us together to form a group.

Kilean and Ashley!!!!!!



These were the shirts Brie'el did.....







Things we miss about our Grandpa....
1. See's Candy
2. Snicker doodles
3. Stories he told
4. He would sit and draw with us
5. Trips to the lake
6. Birthday cards
7. Springtime visits
8. Being spoiled
9. Blueberries
10.Thanksgiving dinner...
11.Good listener
12.Letters in the mail
13.Coins(he was a collecter)
All in all he was a great guy.....We miss his smile ,his generosity, most of all HIM!!!!!

2 comments:

Widdison Warbler said...

You go girls! Let me know, I would be interested in doing it next year. What a great tribute to your grandpa...I'm sure he's proud!

Amanda said...

What a wonderful way to honor their grandfather! I'm so proud of your kids! :)

I haven't been very good at keeping up with everyone's blogs. Can I blame the fact that I've had out-of-town company for two weeks? No? Okay, well I tried.

I just read your CVS post. Wow - you did great! You go, girl! Time to treat yourself and splurge on something with all those ECB's! And what's this "if Amanda has the time then I do"? Uh...you have FIVE more children than I do! Did you know that? You are too funny!

I am planning on being at the park on Wednesday morning. Thanks for inviting me. I probably won't go to music time as I have to get London ready for school. We soooo need to get the girls together!

See you soon! :)