Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!!!




I had a great time at my reunion. I will talk about that and post pics tomorrow. But I am so very excited I got my computer back today. I am so behind on everything because of it. I now know how much I rely on my computer and email.

So I get home.... my computer is locked up. In normal fashion no one knows what I am talking about. I used it yesterday... Worked fine for me. So.... am I the only one who can not get it to work? I dunno Mom. Does anyone know!!!!

So the next day I find Kilean. Did you use my computer? Yes she says. And it did the funniest thing. I was using it and all of a sudden bugs were ALL over the screen. I just turned it off!!!! I don't think it works. Really?

So when you get a virus, there are bugs all over your screen. Is that a sick joke? I was lucky enough to not loose a thing.

Now it is fine tuned and fast. We has 264 spyware infections. I am looking at it like a car. How long can you use it until it may need a tune up? I have had that computer for quite awhile. So that is where I have been. Lost!!! Without my computer.

No comments: