Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's been 20 years!!!!




Can you say go MARAUDERS!!! That's what I said when I was in high school. We were the Mariner Marauders. GO figure. Remember... 88 is great. 20 years later I'm not sure if we put the appropriate time in that saying. Is it catchy? Not sure!!!


I am so excited to be getting away this weekend. I am a little unsure about the reunion, but very excited about the getaway. I find that small pit in my stomach that I had in school. I had a lot of friends sure, but it boils down to the big events. It is always the same girls that go out of their way to be better than everyone else. You know the mean girls.Only now there is one big difference. I do not care!!!

I am more curious where everyone has ended up, and am looking forward to reconnect with a couple of friends I have not seen in awhile.

Lets just face it I will not have to take any one to school, make meals, make beds, laundry, clean, answer the same question all day long, wipe a bottom, answer to ANYONE for 3 days. Life will be a little bit quieter. Hey I might even finish Wild Swans... I am about half the way thru. Lack of time you see.


I'll be back on Sunday night. Have a great weekend!!!!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Have fun Jodi, Can't wait to hear all about it.

Brooke Akins said...

Yah! My 20 year was this summer too! We are OLD I tell you! 88 is great! Love ya, hope you have fun!

Angie said...

I am right there with you-but I missed mine--OHS'88. Hope you had a good time.

Widdison Warbler said...

OK, so where's the posting of the actual reunion? You're slacking a little here! Not like you have 7 kids or anything! Love ya