Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hole in the rock

This was fun. It has been so long since we have been here. It was a super easy hike and a great view.




This was the group. I am so glad all my kids went. We all had fun exploring. We were glad it was easy. Cuz it is still hot out here!!!



I love this one of Brenlie and I. She loved her backpack. This made things real easy for me. She would tap my shoulder and point where she wanted to go!!!



You can climb to the top and there is another hole. The bigger kids liked this one.



This is a good one of Bryce....



Kilean and Kyler. They loved the view.



I'm not sure why but Kelsey picked these dorky glasses to wear. You got to love her sense of style.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

That picture of Brenlie and you is ADORABLE! You should frame it..seriously! I also love your header! So cute! Looks like a fun hike!

Pam said...

Totally fun! I don't even know where that place is.

I am so jealous of your little Brenlie. If I had ever produced a daughter my planned name was Brenley.

Julie said...

they're all so cute. I Like the glasses by the way...I would wear them.