Saturday, August 16, 2008

My baby got her ears pierced!!!!!


I was at the mall today. I did not plan to do it, but I walked by Icing and thought "today is the day!!!" My baby is getting her ears pierced.The funny part is I got in line and picked out the earrings...and I thought NOPE not her. This girl was slow and not certain about a thing. So I left.

Then I found Claire's. I talked to the girl and she seemed much better. Not a lot of personality, but she was awesome. My little princess was not happy. I think she thought she was getting shots. Nothing good ever happens with me sitting in a chair holding her arms.

She did cry. But not much. I gave her a sucker when it was over and she was fine. I expected her to pull at them, but she has not. I have not done her hair as much lately and she has gotten pretty bad about pulling at her ponies. Normally I get my girls ears done by 6 months...so I thought I might have messed things up. She loves them. I let her see her "ears" in the mirror. At a little over a year,she is proud. Am I in trouble or what?

2 comments:

Julie said...

awww...I think I cried more than my baby when I got her ears pierced. How are you?

Pam said...

That is so cute! Glad she likes her pretty ears. My parents didn't let me get my ears pierced until I was 16 and I was so mad! I ended up rebelling and getting 4 holes is one ear and 2 in the other because I knew it bugged them. hee hee