Friday, August 8, 2008

First day of school AND Brie'el gets her permit!!!!!

Big day in the Wiles home. First of all......Another summer come and gone:( I can not believe how quickly the summer flew by. We did so much. These past few weeks I had to give up blogging, to keep sanity around the house. I am amazed how much work it takes to get this many kids back off to school.

I was only able to get pics of the little ones. Keigan left at 6am....too early for pics, and the girls are getting a little old for the traditional 1st day of school pictures. But I did get one of Kyler and Bryce. Bryce is going into 6th grade and Kyler 1st. Kilean is in 8th at the junior high and Keigan 11th and Brie'el 10th......Busy Busy Busy!!!!

These boys are adorable!!!!Kyler was proud of his rock band shirt and his black backpack....



This is the group that walk to the bus stop together...They are a cute bunch of kids:)

And they are off!!!!


Everyone had a good day at school. Kyler said he liked it but he "Loves to not be at school" Translation- He'd rather be at home!!!!

The rest had a great day and I think were glad to get back into the swing of things!!!!

Brie'el (MISS THING!!!!) has her permit!!!



Brie'el was really nervous. A lot of her friends told her she would not likely pass the first time. A lot of them took a couple of tries. SHe studied her heart out and PASSED. So my friends I have 2 children on the road now. Watch out!!! And keep me posted if you see them out of control. Now both do not have their license yet... I will keep you posted on that one:)

I took Keigan to get his license yesterday also. He passed his driving test but their needs to be 5 months in between his permit and lisence. He was a little disappointed. I do not blame him, he was planning on driving to school today.

4 comments:

Julie said...

omg...2 on the road!! I know all about the 5 month wait between permit and license...Josh was bummed about that too. I can't imagine your insurance prem when they are both licensed. Yikes!!

Christine said...

i can't believe how old your kids are getting! I remember when they were just wee little lads :) Wish we lived closer to you guys!

Widdison Warbler said...

ha ha 2 kids driving! What are you going to do? That'll be me next year. Good luck!

Pam said...

I can't believe your kids are getting so old. The day I got my driver's license my mom had a party for herself and giggled all day. She thought it was some sort of liberation for her and all of a sudden I became responsible for driving to and from soccer practices and also doing all the grocery shopping (seriously). I think she was way more excited about it than I was!

By the way, Kyler looks like he 17 in that picture with his cute shirt, hair and mature little attitude. He is such a cutie!