Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Silly things kids do.....

Yesterday I see this....



I think it is a fluke,grab the book and put it back on the shelf.



My kids love these turtles and want to feed them all the time. They are loved.

But today I saw the book again propped up towards the tank. I am now a little more curious. I look at the page that it is opened to.... This is the page....



Could it be true my kids found this book, opened it to the page with red ear sliders,(Mind you I did not know it existed, since I am not sure where this book came from?)and propped it up so they could see a picture of what they are?

I think they did. How cute is that?

5 comments:

Widdison Warbler said...

Yeah, you changed your back ground!!!!

Julie said...

that is too cute!! They wanted their turtles to think they weren't the only ones in that cage.

Kaye and Jared said...

That is pretty cute!! Never thought of doing something like that...kids think of the funniest things though huh!!

Brooke Akins said...

that is too cute i love it :D

aaaaaahhhhhh you changed your background!!!!!!!

i told you it was easy

Pam said...

That is so darling! They wanted to give the turtle a buddy! It is amazing how those smart little minds work.