Friday, September 5, 2008

My reunion...

First of all I think my idealistic view of class reunions may have been a little off. I have watched one too many movies for sure. I had huge expectations. I assumed everyone after 20 years would have grown up, had kids, and would be generally happy. Not so sure about that. Some grew out, some were very proud of the fact they had no kids, were never going to have them, and loved their cat!!!!

I'm sure my face said it all when meow was my only response. I wonder if that cat will provide any good grandchildren. Or if it get presents under the tree, or if it decorates Easter Eggs, or dresses up for Halloween. Meow

I did have a good time with a select few. We ate before we got there. I was pretty thankful about that since the food was good enough for the cat. (OK I am having too good of time teasing my cat friend....acquaintance.)



This is my great friend Heather!!!! I had the best time ever with her. She is the reason why we went.



Denise and Nyla were the other 2 reasons why I went. I am so glad I got to see everyone. The rest were all fun to watch.

Overall I am glad I went. I will not attend another. That is for sure. There is a few that would still like to get together, so we will do it on our own..



This is Lake Washington. We are on the floating bridge. Seattle is so pretty. I love this city.



This is Bellevue. Not Seattle. This city has grown up so fast. When we were driving home on the 405 I had to do a double take. Are we in Seattle or Bellevue? Big changes since we have been gone.

Frank and I really enjoyed our visit. At one point in time he wanted to move back. If it was up to him we would. Then Sunday came.



This was all day.....



Then he said, I think there are some things in Arizona we would miss. Yes Frank like the sun!!!!

They remodeled the airport and put these in. Kyler would have gone nuts over these.




3 comments:

Kyle said...

Looks like tons of fun :)

Julie said...

Yeah, you just reconfirmed that I really don't want to go to my reunion. I have not the slightest desire...honestly. Oh, and I love your come back....meow

Debbie said...

looks like you had fun!
I LOVE seattle!