Sunday, September 7, 2008

The past few days....

I realized that I have not taken Brenlie to the park much. I'm sure it is because of the heat. I do not like to go to my car let alone purposely stand outdoors when it is so warm out. She loves it. I can not wait to start taking her more.







This picture says it all. She was so excited. Her little hands white knuckled around the chains. The expression on her face was priceless!!!



Of course I was giving Brenlie so much attention... Kelsey was in her swing yelling CHEESE!!!! That was her subtle hint to include her in the whole picture taking thing.



This weekend was spent at the soccer field. I told Kyler he should go because there is so much to do and kids everywhere to play with. So he went and brought his bug catcher. The first night he caught a huge grasshopper and a moth. We proudly brought them home. To my surprise he let them go in the morning. He will catch more. I agreed and off we went the next day to watch soccer.

Not more that 5 minutes on the field he catches a toad. Exciting!!! Then this kids had to leave and he has another toad in his hands. Now we have 2!!! Frog and Toad. That are their names. We brought them home. Bought them an aquarium and set up a tank. We bought them baby crickets and they ate them. I know you are all thinking just say no. I could not find it in my heart to tell him no. He LOVES them. He will tell you which one hops more and who is more friendly. They are "wild" right mom? So we will see. If you are wondering ...yes we still have the tortoise Kilean brought home awhile back. Who feeds it? Well that would be me most of the time.

The toads are small. I will get pictures tomorrow...



climbing trees



I'm not sure why they always want to get into trees. Are they monkeys?




Oh by the way the girls came in 2nd in their tournament. I did not have my good camera, so I am without soccer pictures this time. But do not worry this is just the beginning:)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Soccor AND toads?? That is kid heaven! And then to top it off with swinging at the park. C'mon. You're making my kids jealous.