Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Official!!!




Keigan is now an official Arizona driver!!! He got his license today. He had to wait 6 months from getting his permit. Since we did that so late in the game, this seemed to take forever.


I am no longer scared to have him on the road. He does a good job. I am a little worried about his reaction time to other drivers. It's a big thing to finally get to the point where one of your kids is on the road all by themselves.

I am excited about our new journey in parenthood. I am headed towards new territory and have no idea what to do. I will follow my gut and pray it all works out. Oh, and hope that everything I have taught my kids all these years stick!!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

So basiccally don't drive by you r house in case we get hit...lol! I am sure it will be nice to help be a taxi!