Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cute story

At bedtime Brie'el says to me,"Smell my bangs"
I am confused. Not sure what to say I respond "What do I smell?"
"Brenlie Mom....My bangs smell like Brenlie. I used her shampoo."

This one is about Kyler.

Kyler comes downstairs dressed for school. Usually I pick out his outfit. Today he has on long pants and a black guitar hero shirt. I am thinking he is going to be hot. I say nothing. Then he yells "I forgot my socks" Then he runs up and grabs these long socks!!! If you know Kyler well enough you would know he is particular about how tight his socks are. They also can not bunch at the toe. Then he does this guitar hero move and says "Hey mom.... do these socks go with my outfit?"

Only Kyler would worry about his white hanes socks matching his outfit!!!!!



This is Kelsey... "MOM I want that movie. you know Sleeping Booty"

I did not know Aurora had a booty!!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Those are cute stories for sure! I may laugh every time I hear "Sleeping Beauty" in the future though (my thoughts will go to sleeping booty for sure!).

Does Kyler like Guitar Hero as much as Jonah does?