Monday, September 15, 2008

Me too!!!!

Kelsey wants to learn and be big so bad. She wants to copy everything we write down. She also wants to know how to spell your name,write your birthday, your favorite color...... on and on and on. I finally had to tell her to copy what she sees. I love her willingness to learn, but I am not in the mood to spell everything we see or do.

Today Brie'el was doing her homework. Right next to her was Kelsey. She was copying her work. Brie'el was drawing a picture of molecules. So was Kelsey.!!!!





She sat down next to Kilean and drew a picture of the both of them. It would be great if we finally had an artistic kid in the family. I most certainly am not!!!




On a side note.... Keigan got the job at Subway!!!!He will work at the one on Ellsworth. We are excited for him to start earning his own money!!!! Good Job Keigan!!!!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Kelsey is so cute! Is she in preschool?

mother of seven said...

No i teach her at home.... I eed to set up some playdates. Soon!!!!

Pam said...

So cute about Kelsey!

Congrats on the Subway job. That's where we usually go so I'll be sure to playfully harass him next time we go for our $5 subs.