Saturday, September 20, 2008

Soccer soccer soccer

Kyler had his 1st soccer game today.(He was sick last weekend and missed the game) We played a team that let's just say might be "older than most of our team" They were very good and 1st to the ball. The nice part is we really did not care!!!

Kyler had a blast. He scored the only goal. It was a whole bunch to 1. Great job Kyler!!!






We might have to buy our own shorts.... Kyler spent most of the time pulling up his pants.



Bryce's team did well also. He was in the goal and did not let one past him. The score was 6-1. Good job Shamrocks!!!!






Bryce did referee training this month and refereed his first game today. He left too early for me to get his picture(sad face), but I will get one next time. I am proud of him. He loves being on the field. He met us at Kyler's game and one of the parents mentioned they were almost out of cold water. Bryce proudly says "I will go to the ref tent and fill it if you want" Proud mom here. That's when you know you have done something right:)


I am leaving for Tuscon in just a little bit. Brie'el has a tournament there. I am going for the 2nd game. They won their first one 8-0. Luckily my Mom and Dad have a house in Tuscon so we have a place to stay!!!(Thank you) I was hoping the weather would be cooler there......but I was told it is not!!!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I love little kids in shin guards...why is that so cute?? I bet you are so crazy with soccer season and everything! I can't imagine!