Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Momma Mia



I went to the movies last night and saw Momma Mia.

You see this guy? He's a hunk right?



James Bond 007..... cool and collected?

I agree....not so sure about his "musical" efforts in Momma Mia. Stick to action my friend!!!!

Back to the movie. I liked it. Growing up, I listened to Abba all the time. Then awhile back the A TEENS redid a ton of Abba material. The girls were into that and were impressed I knew the words. Am I cool or what?

I would recommend this movie for the girls. No men allowed. They will not appreciate the acting. Or the singing for that matter. I laughed and that is all that counts right? Thanks girls for a night out!!!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Oh! I so wished I could have joined you. I was too exhausted. Dropped on the couch at 8:30 the minute enrichment was over and was in bed by 9:30. Someday I'll be myself again. I miss you, my friend!