Friday, October 31, 2008

St Louis...Here we come!!!!




Brie'el and I are flying to St. Louis Missouri tomorrow. I am a little horrified to be missing Halloween with my little ones. Very lucky to of had Trunk or Treat last week. When I said I would chaperone in May it seemed like a good idea at the time!!!!

I am looking forward to these things.
I will not have to hear the words " I am done!!!"
I will not have to watch Dora or Max and Ruby
I will not be changing diapers
I will not be cutting up anyone's food
I will go to the bathroom by myself
I will read my book
I will watch soccer in peace and quiet
Brie'el does not cry to get her way
I will not need to dress her


Did I say I can read my book?

It will be a soccer weekend, but I am excited to go to a new city and watch Brie'el play teams we have not played before. It will be an adventure......

See you all when I get back!!!

No comments: