Thursday, October 23, 2008

Light the night walk

I am so proud of Kilean. She decided to participate in this walk. We have a player on our team whose father has cancer. He desperately needs a bone marrow transplant. He was told 6 months ago he has 1 year to live. Can you believe that? I at times feel like my life is overwhelming. I am thinking I am pretty lucky. This family's life is upside down. They are waiting for a the right match. If there is anyone out there who knows a male Filipino who would be willing to donate bone marrow.....It is a matter of life and death at this point.

On a brighter note.... here are some pictures of the event!!!!


This is Caitlin and her father



Breanna Kilean and Alexa



This is our Arsenal team




Please add this family in your prayers. They have 3 foster children and 2 children of their own. They are a wonderful family.

No comments: