Friday, October 24, 2008

Kyler + snakes and lizards = heaven





I have been a parent for 16+ years. My kids have gone to a lot of birthday parties. This one takes the cake. Erin Ray wins with Porter Ray's birthday party. She had a reptile guy come to her house. Kyler has spent the last 3 hours talking about this snake that is around his neck. He told me about everything. More than once. Then he went upstairs to his room , pulled out all of his reptile books and told me about all the amphibians he saw at Porter's party.

This has got to be the coolest idea EVER for a boy!!! Happy Birthday....Your party rocked!!!!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

This guy game to Ben's preschool class and he talked about it for weeks...we already have him booked for his Birthday in January! SO FUN!

Laurel said...

Amazing! I'll have to talk to Erin about this. It would be perfect for Griff in a couple of year, wouldn't it?

Julie said...

Holy Cow!! Or Snake!! Yeah, thats pretty darn cool!