Thursday, October 9, 2008

Randy Travis Concert

Last night Frank and I went to see Randy Travis We watched him sing at the Celebrity Theatre I LOVE this venue. First of all it seats 2800 people. So every seat is a good one. Then the stage is circular and it rotates 360 degrees. We sat in row 8 and I was so close!!!!




Tim and Willy were their opening act. They were funny and we enjoyed watching them play. Little did I know they could sing also. I enjoyed listening to them on the radio and were sad to see them replaced.

Randy Travis has an incredible voice. Even if you are not a country fan you can not deny this.I have the most respect for a man that has been married for 32 years and most of his band is originals. I am talking these guys have been together for 20+ years.

I love his songs. They have meaning. They make you think. And they are touching. I gained respect while watching his band interact with the people. They are real people enjoying what they do. You just do not get that much in the entertainment business today!!!!








This guy who plays the drums is amazing.




I do not know if you can see but the guy on the right plays the steel guitar. Amazing Talent!!!




The most amazing this of all is all these pics were taken on a camera phone. I brought my camera but they said no flash. Although no one follow this rule very well I deciced to be a good girl and rely on Frank's phone.

Not too bad I must say....

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Celebrity Theatre is fun! Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Widdison Warbler said...

I'm surprised to hear you liked Celebrity Theater. We saw Hall & Oats there and hated it. Glad you had a good time and were able to have some alone time with Frank!