Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back to school...




I am looking forward to the peace and quiet again. I love my kids. I am glad they are home. I like the help with the little ones. They went to bed late. They got up late. They meaning the big kids. Kyler decided for the entire week of vacation he needed to get up at 6am (ARG)...They needed rides. They made a mess. They argued. Brie'el dyed my hair.(Scary I know!!)We talked. We watched movies. We ate. We baked. We had tea parties. Bryce swam. We had sleepovers. We played games. We had a soccer tournament.


Sounds like fun? Yes it was... I love breaks. But I have not had time to do anything. I am finally caught up with everything I did not do. It's Wednesday night. I need girls night out. Any one interested?



Ooops I almost forgot one more big thing we did. Bryce had a big project due. His topic was Egyptian pyramids. We did well. Good job Bryce!!!!




No comments: