Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Phoenix zoo

I was asked Saturday if I wanted to go to the zoo. My first reflex was "On a Saturday?" My friend insisted her zoo membership expires that day and it will be fun. Then I stop and think.....Have I been to the zoo with Kelsey or Brenlie? How long has it been? Let's just say I am too embarrassed to answer that!!!!

We spent 3-4 hours at the zoo. It was crowded, but we had a good time. They have added a lot of things since I have been there. I think it is time for me to get a membership again and go more often since the weather is cooling down.


This is the group. I am glad Bryce went. He was a huge help. The zoo is fun at any age!!!




At what age are you too old for slides? The kids had a fun time pushing him down this cactus slide.



Kyler wanted to make sure I took his picture also!!!



Next stop the petting zoo. Brenlie had a blast. She got to brush all the goats. This picture was taken when she first entered the area. Her first word was...."Puppy?" I am not thinking she has seen a goat this close before!!!





This is a funny story.... This larger goat (with no ears) kept pestering this little pygmy goat. It was nonstop. We all stopped to watch this billy goat bully the other one.





This I had to capture. This goat had to get up on the bench just to make a point how much bigger he was compared to the other one. I guess life is no different for the goats than it is for us!!!






The tractors. I am not sure why we spent so much time here but we did. These guys would love to live on a farm.






Did we see any animals?
I want a swing like this in our yard!!!Maybe I need to plant a tree first.



Fun day at the zoo.....thanks guys!!!

No comments: