Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Soccer banners

I am unsure over the last decade of soccer how many banners I have made. Last year I made 2 banners I believe....This year I have drug my feet a little.The worst part with the banner is bringing it to every game. With my kids in tow I set it up and take it down. Hardly do I ever get help. Plenty of people pull out their popcorn and watch the mother of 7 multitask a banner, chairs,stroller,water bottles,cell phone.....you get the picture.

Last year I said I would do the banner but someone had to "volunteer" to bring it to the games. No one wanted to. I had the banner. But I did not bring it to every game. If I had a conflicting schedule, I left it at home.

I do like making them.Once a year I buy felt and pull out my stencil letters I bought at Michael's,and begin my work. This year I kept it simple.

We are the Shamrocks!!!



It's easy....



It's fun...



and more than likely.... I'll be doing it again next year:)

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

a peeker as in finding out the sex! of course! we decieded even if we have 2 of each we still want to know lol