Thursday, February 28, 2008

What to do with the stupid birds?

OK I want to start off with I LIKE BIRDS.... They are pretty, they sing well, I even like their nests. Baby birds are fun to watch and learn. But, What about the two doves that sit above your car all night and poop? Everywhere I go, I get teased about the huge amount of bird poop on my car. How do I get rid of them? Obviously without hurting them.... Can I give them a bill for all the poop on my driveway, or for the carwash? I want them gone!!!!!!! We did scare them one night and it took a week to forget. They are back! HELP ME GUYS:) I have enough to clean up around here.

4 comments:

Widdison Warbler said...

I can't help you. We have our own issues with pigeons. They live on our roof 24/7! And we can hear them make that "pigeony" sound! UGH Good luck with that!

Amanda said...

Hmm...I had a suggestion but you said "without hurting them" so I'm out. *sinister laugh*

I'm not help. Sorry.

mother of seven said...

ok funny story..... Brie'el had a soccer ball in her bag. I said give me that. I threw that ball so well, hit both birds and they flew off. Its been 2 days. I wonder how long it will be til they return. I know its the same birds. They always land on the same branch in the same spot. Its a big tree for the love:)

Melissa said...

BEE BEE Gun. That is how we solve those types of problems. I know - not very nice. Maybe one of those fake owls? Good Luck!