Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The neighborhood bunny


This bunny is a family friend. He or she (I'm not sure) can be seen in our back yard every day. This bunny knows I am trying to take its picture. We stop and enjoy it all the time. But the moment I get my camera.... The bunny goes away!!!!!My kids love it, and best of all I do not have to pick up after it!!! Lovely thought. I am sorry the picture is not any better. I will make it a personal challenge to get a better one. Now keep in mind I have a lot of things I should be doing. Fighting with the neighborhood bunny is not one of them.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, that's so cute! To have a bunny in your backyard - what a treat. My daughter would be beside herself.

Funny, how the "important" stuff can take a backseat when something cute comes into view. :)

Ruth said...

We have huge lizards in our yard. We love it cause they eat all the crickets. We rarely have bugs at our house! Nice to see you yesterday at the scout setting up. You look good!

Julie said...

That is so cute...he's looking at you like, what the heck are you doing lady?