Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thank Goodness she only turns 15 once.....




I had so much fun today. My daughter turned 15. We have 4 birthdays this month AND soccer tournaments for the next 3 weekends. This does not leave much time for a party. So we had to be creative. MY idea was a pedicure and dinner of your choice with 3 of your friends.It was a hit!!!!!First we got our pedicures. I love it. We go to this place called Trina's Nails. On Ellsworth just south of Sonic. They do a wonderful job, plus they masssage with hot rocks....It is WONDERFUL.My heals look and feel wonderful.(For 5.00 extra)LOL It took an hour for all of us to get done but it was well worth it. I love pretty toenails. Brie'el got a french manicure with diamonds.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I love it! It freaks me out that my girls are going to get older...eek! I hope I am prepared. How fun!