Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I wish I could do that!!!!



Kelsey has the ability to fall asleep anywhere,anytime,or anyplace. I love it. She will simply say mommy I am tired. Then I will notice a wonderful thing.... Can you all guess what it is? If you know Kelsey well enough you may know....SILENCE. SHe makes me laugh,cry, and wonder....Will you ever be quiet!!!!!Sunday was a wonderful day. We stayed in our pajamas,ate, slept, and watched tv. Ok who am I kidding... I did a few hundred loads of laundry!!!!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Hey I am glad you started a blog. I can way too addicting!! I spend to much time looking at others blogs! Hope all is well! Good luck!

Laurel said...

Hello, Jodi!!! Glad you are out there in blogosphere. Ruth is right. It's a little addicting, but I love it because I get to keep in touch with a lot more people. Like you, for instance! I'll be peeking in a lot.

And you know what? I can pretty much do what Kelsey does. The minute I think of sleeping, it happens. I know. It's a gift.