Friday, February 1, 2008

Ok here we go


I think I am going to give this a try...Blogging. Everyone else does it, so why not give it a try? I'm not sure how much time I will have to do it, but maybe it will give me a chance to keep in touch with people I don't always keep in touch with. Or don't return their calls(sorry about that guys!!!!!)
Baby Brenlie is 10 months old now.She finally sleeps thru the night. Does she crawl....NO Does she have to.....NO. Is she spoiled YES I was so worried about having 7 children. I was not sure waht I was going to do and if I was going to have enough help. I do. She is such a good baby and a great sport. I can't say how many soccer games she has been to or how many road trips she has endured, But i can tell you she is a wonderful baby. Boy I needed that:)My kids are wonderful I appreciate their help.

2 comments:

Widdison Warbler said...

Yeah! Welcome to blogging Jodi! Just do it once a week like I do. You're an awesome mom...wish I was as fun you. Call more often!!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

CUTE!!!
how old is she now?
its been awhile since we've seen you!