Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Meet Copper,Viper,Tiger, and Sharky.....





Well here it is!!!! The wonderful fish tank. Kyler picked EVERYTHING out. He had to have red rock. Something to hide in. And colorful plants. He must of thought about it because he was not uncertain about any of this. He was also very certain about the names of his fish. He waited so long for this. Ok SHHHHHHH we have a little secret. PetSmart has a 14 day policy on fish for a reason. Lets just say one of his fish went to sleep.Tip for my friends.....NEVER get a smaller fish that what you already have. My oldest son(16)was the only one that noticed. "Hey Mom", he says. "Did you notice how much this fish has grown in just a couple of days?" Kelsey who is proudly keeping a secret looks at him and says SHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm not sure if he got it. I hope we keep these fish for a while. I am sure they will get over fed all the time. It doesn't matter how old my kids are, they all want to feed the fish. Kyler was so excited for the bala shark his father brought home today. He was a little nervous about the other fish. He wanted to know how long it would be til the shark ate the others!!!!

No comments: