Friday, February 8, 2008

Kyler had his 6th Birthday party .......




My little man will be 6 on Sunday. We are busy this weekend, so I pulled him out of school so we could have a PARTY!!!!!!Nuts and bolts he played hookie. We went to the new bowling ally on Gilbert and Ray. It is so nice in there. We had a blast. We bowled,ate pizza and chicken strips(it was real chicken not pieces parts),and played video games. It was so fun watching these guys bowl. With bumpers and this neat little ramp thing.You have to see it. You put the ball on top and you let it go. I was impressed. One kid plays bowling on his Wii. He beat me hands down. Ok everybody beat me. But I had fun and that's all that counts:)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Holy Birthday Parties, my friend. See, that is what you get with 7 kids. How do you keep up, anyway?? Supermom!