Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm not done yet.....






NOw it is time for the dinner. Can I tell you Brie'el has good taste? She better marry a rich man. She picked The Bamboo Club.YUM!!!!!I forget how much I enjoy a good, well cooked meal. And this was one!!!!We had so much fun.One of Brie'el's friends is a vegetarian. So she ordered a tofu dinner. It was very good. We eat tofu all the time so it is not unusual to us. Berlin did not think so. I think she gagged it up!!!!! But my drumroll favorite is the horseradish sauce. I tried it and said it was very good, but hot. I guess that was taken as a challenge. Would it be too hot for them? Well look at Berlin's face and tell me what you think....Jodi was right again.!!!!!!!Dessert was to die for.They lit her fruit on fire... Then put it on top of icecream.Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries. Happy Birthday Brie'e'l

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I can't believe you have a 15 year old!!! Amazing! What a fun time. I'm glad you got to enjoy it to. After all, you birthed her. You deserve a little something on her big day.

Widdison Warbler said...

So you do go out for dinner!!! Call me some time and we'll have a mommy dinner out!