Friday, February 15, 2008

Kyler's class




It is so fun to go into Kyler's classroom. His teacher has so much help I do not many opportunities to help. I have been assigned class photographer. I take pictures then give them to the teacher every month. I love it!!!!!She had such a good idea. She had a Valentine's scrapbook made for each kid. They each received a box filled with Valentines. Then they glued them into their book and wrote who they where from. Then you had a book filled with Valentines. In recent years they got lost and were all over the floor. Good Idea. We also decorated cookies. YUM

2 comments:

Kyle said...

The scrapbook is a super cute idea...maybe I will do that with my kids next year because I am already sick of picking them up all over the floor and I can't wait to throw them away!
Kyle

mother of seven said...

I agree I love it and we will have it for years to come!!!