Thursday, June 26, 2008

Soccer party!!!!

Tomorrow night I am throwing a soccer party for the 93 Premier girls. Hopefully it will give us an opportunity to "bond". You would think since we spend so much time on the field, we would know each other fairly well, but we don't.

I am guilty of sitting on the end. I try to keep to myself. Sometimes I open my mouth too loud and embarrass myself. Or who ever is next to me!!!So in effort to be well behaved I sit by myself. I also have a few of my kids with me. I do not want them bothering anyone else, so I keep them by me. They are great don't get me wrong. But at this level some of these parents get rather annoyed. So again I keep to myself so I do not say anything I may regret!!!

I have suggested we do this monthly. This will be interesting to say the least.
So tomorrow it is time to clean this house and prepare for a little insanity!!! I will keep you posted.......

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Good for you for hosting the party!!
FYI the circus is here through the weekend!

Ruth said...

I asked my son if he knew you daughter, we saw her after soccer practice at the school one day and he said "Yes, mom how do you know her?" I told him I know her mom. He said "Mom, she is hot" LOL!! I thought that was great! I had to share!