Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello Laundry



12 loads of laundry. Can you believe it? I am dreaming about this mess. NO I have nightmare's about this mess.

For those of you that are wondering..... We went camping and had a blast. The weather was excellent. I would say 30 degrees cooler. I did very little. I played with my kids and read a book. I also sat in my chair and listened to the wind. Took pictures and had the best time. Our family played cards a lot. I love it because no one had to go anywhere or do anything. Kelsey loved collecting butterflies. We brought a net. I could not believe how many there were this year. We also caught grasshoppers. It was a little girls dream. I can't count how many times we went to the butterfly field. Flashlight tag was also a family favorite. They could not wait til dark. Eight is too late to start play they all insisted!!!

Our spot.....



butterflies....



fun times.....



fun with dad......



Keigan....




Kyler caught fish!!!! They had their limit on just over an hour. He was so excited. Kyler and Bryce went with Frank and my dad. I think got the biggest one. We went back to the lake and played at the shore for 2 hours!!! Throwing rocks into the water and learning how to skip them. Keigan is the master on that one.

My kids were dirty the entire time. Their faces all had a film on them. I was lucky enough or smart enough to have lots of diaper wipes. Real good for a quick clean-up. We stay at Canyon Point. They have showers!!!! Yeh.

Brenlie did well.(minus the first night) She loved the freedom to go do what ever she wanted. The camp spaces are huge and she took advantage of it. It was hard at first to walk on pine cones,rocks, and pine needles but she took to it quickly!!! That girl LOVES the outdoors.

We had fun. I can't wait to go back next year...OH and we road on our friend's arctic cat!!!! That was real fun also. Note the looks on all my kids faces.

Bryce and Kyler's fish.....


Mommy relaxing with the baby....



Brenlie girl....



The chipmunk.....



cards.....(and what happens when the kids get the camera)



the boys...they can be real cute sometimes



Bryce...



Kyler.... He loves this hat. In fact, he wore it all the time.



riding on the quads.....this was a highlight.We all had a blast riding on these.








I forgot to mention. Brie'el is in summer school and missed out on this whole thing:(
Kilean is in Hawaii!!!! I am sure she misses us but is really enjoying her 14 day stay in Hawaii with her friend. I will keep you posted!!!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

How totally fun!

Shabwan said...

Dear Friend...

You do not know me-nor I you. I happened upon your blog by surfing from blog to blog to blog. Anyway...the Laundromat for those end of the camping days!!! You can have all your loads washed in an hour. They have these amazing machines that do like 5 loads at a time-for all you bedding! Some one told me about this once...and I swore if I could spread the good news I would!!!! I'm sure you've finished it all by now...but for the next time....Ahhhhhhhh
Happy Camping!

Unknown said...

It's nice to see other families enjoying camping in AZ. Begining of June this year I surprised my Brent with a trip up to Payson RV/Camping. Best part was breakfast at the Knotty Pine Cafe!

Debbie said...

Gosh I think I would rather be in Hawaii then camping!! BUT that looks like so much fun!!
Who took your daughter to hawaii!? :)