Sunday, June 22, 2008

Keigan is off to NAU....

Tomorrow's a road trip. Keigan is going to Flagstaff for the 2nd session of EFY. This will be his 3rd year going, and he is very excited. The best part is he is going with his friend Brian Jepson. he moved to Peoria last year and these boys have been looking forward to this all summer. I will post pictures of our road trip tomorrow night.

I know Keigan will have a good time. Years past he has gone to BYU with friends from our old neighborhood.They are a great group of boys. I miss Keigan hanging around with them. I know he is going to miss going with them this year. They are going a different session.

We have an early take-off tomorrow..... I will keep you all posted.

Oh and Brie'el played in a tournament this weekend in California. They won one and lost one. She came home early due to summer school.---Yes she is the responsible one. Their tournament goes thru Tuesday. Good job Brie'el for playing so well this weekend.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Hope Keigan has fun! You are a great mom.

Christine said...

Jody! I found your blog...my mom told me to look you up. I just made a blog this weekend so I'm just getting used to everything. it will be fun to keep in touch though! your kids are really cute!
-christine (siddoway- in case you didn't know who this was!)

Kyle said...

EFY is so much fun!